November 29, 2018 0 Comments
Is winter getting the best of your skin? Here are some quick tips for you. If you incorporate these habits in your daily routine, your skin is gonna get its life back!
1. Grab a cotton ball, dip it in milk and dab it on you skin. Do this every night because milk can naturally lighten the pigmentation areas off your face. The result is brighter, more glowy skin within days.
2. Use a good exfoliator. Probably the one with natural-organic ingredients. Since the world is now moving towards all-things-organic, you are sure to get results. Scrub your face every other day and let the scrub sit on your skin for a minute before you wash. You can just mix sugar and honey to use as an exfoliant if you are not up for investing into a good scrub (which we recommend you do, it makes skin care more easy)
3. If your skin is feeling a little dull in the mornings during winter. Take one full spoon of honey, apply it on your skin and leave it on for 15 minutes. This will make your skin feel instantly well moisturised and hydrated. And not just that, you will also get the woke-up-so-fresh feel on your skin.
4. Grab a tomato out of the fridge. Cut it in half and rub the cut part on your face, focusing on the T-zone area. Not only will this gives you glow, but also makes your pores tight and reduce whiteheads.
5. Best tip: Never squish your face into the pillow when you sleep. Reach for pillow cases that are made of satin silk fabric. It will lessen the friction between the pillow and your hair and/or skin. In the long run, this works great for the health of your skin. Doing everything else and then rubbing your face against velvet covers or harsh fabrics takes away the moisture and softness of your skin making it more dry.
Thank you for reading. Keep glowing and looking gorgeous!
Get 'expert top secrets for luxurious hair' ebook 🌸