HOW TO CLEAN YOUR DERMA ROLLERS
If you have started using derma rollers for better skin which can absorb other skincare products effectively, make sure to keep those tools clean!
Cleaning derma rollers is not as hard as it sounds. Simply follow these steps to keep your dermaroller clean for next use.
1. Rinse your derma roller with warm water
2. Pour hydrogen peroxide in a small container
3. Soak your derma roller for 30 minutes to sanitize it
4. Rinse the derma roller with warm water thoroughly for a minute
5. Let your derma roller dry on a paper roll or over a dry towel and let it air dry.
6. Make sure to repeat the steps after every use, or else you can get bad acne and other skin issues if your tools are not sanitized properly.
And there you have it, a perfectly clean sanitised derma roller ready to be used the next day!